Busy? Need a quick weeknight dinner recipe idea? When I’m pressed for time, one of my go-to recipes involves making a pizza! This pizza recipe will help you save time and is a great weeknight dinner recipe on a budget. With no time to waste, here is my step-by-step recipe – that only takes 15 minutes from start to finish – using stone-baked naan bread as the crust!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through this link, you get much-needed cooking utensils (at no extra cost to you) and I get a tiny commission that allows me to continue making fun, helpful, and informative content – sounds like a win-win to me!
INGREDIENTS & COST
- Naan Bread – 10 pack ($5/Sam’s Club)
- Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese ($6)
- Classico Sauce ($2.50/Target)
- Pepperoni ($3)
- Roma tomatoes ($2)
- Black olives ($1)
- Mushrooms ($1.50)
- Green, Red, Yellow Pepper Blend ($4/sale)
Makes 10 pizzas @ $2.50/pizza ($25 total)
- Calphalon Classic Bakeware 16-Inch Round Nonstick Pizza Pan – https://amzn.to/2tdgjyn
- All Clad Textiles Deluxe Heat and Stain Resistant Oven Mitt. Made of Silicone Treated Heavyweight 100-Percent Cotton Twill, Machine Washable, 14 x 6.5 Inches, Pewter Grey – https://amzn.to/2Gi0Cyv
- KitchenAid Pizza Wheel, Black – https://amzn.to/2DsJxhp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place naan on pizza pan, textured side down, flat side up.
- Add 2.5 tbsp marinara sauce to center of naan. Spread until covered.
- Add a 1/2 cup of mozzarella/provolone and 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add toppings as desired
- Sprinkle slightly less than 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese on top of toppings.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
That’s it! In 15 minutes you will enjoy this budget-friendly, date-night-friendly, and kid-friendly delicious weeknight dinner recipe. You can also watch me make a naan bread pizza in my latest YouTube video.
Let me know how your pizza turned out in the comments below :o)