This honey garlic salmon recipe was baked beautifully at home in my oven! Just like the lemon pepper garlic salmon and my soy sauce salmon, trust and believe this tasty baked honey garlic salmon recipe is a super easy salmon recipe to make in the oven over and over again! With simple ingredients, you’ll learn, step-by-step, how to make baked garlic and honey salmon that will impress you and your guests.
If you’ve ever wondered…
- How do I make baked honey garlic salmon salmon?
- How to bake salmon in the oven?
- What’s a good baked honey garlic glazed salmon recipe?
- How do I bake honey garlic salmon salmon in foil?
- What’s an easy salmon recipe?
… keep reading!
- Four 6oz (or one slab) Atlantic salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (or table salt, whatever you have!)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (or ground black pepper)
- 1 garlic clove (large), minced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (dark brown)
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp all-purpose flour
- Season salmon fillets with salt, pepper, paprika, my 1/2 garlic, and 1/2 (1 tsp) lemon juice.
- Place salmon in a resealable plastic bag, all facing the same direction.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, remainder of garlic and lemon juice, and water. Stir with a whisk until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside 4 tbsp mixture in a small bowl. Place in the refrigerator. This will be used to glaze the salmon.
- Pour remaining mixture into salmon bag. Seal bag closed, removing as much air as possible. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil, be sure to cover every side of the pan with a single piece of foil, at least 1” the side of the dish.
- Take the plastic bag of salmon from the refrigerator and pour 1/4 of the marinade juice on the foil. Spread evenly.
- Remove salmon from plastic bag and place in the center of the large piece of aluminum fail, skin-side down. Create a foil packet, leaving a small vent for air. Discard mixture.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, set oven to Broil on high. Open foil packet to expose top of salmon fillets to broiler. Broil for 8 – 10 minutes or until the top of the salmon is brown around the top edges. Remove immediately.
- Take set-aside glaze from refrigerator and add 1/4 tsp flour. Mix well until glaze is as thick as gravy. Heat in microwave for 10-20 seconds or until hot.
- Pour glaze on top of salmon.
- Serve immediately.
Watch Me Cook Honey Garlic Salmon
I really hope your salmon turns out just as good as, if not better, than mine! To see my step-by-step process of making honey garlic salmon, tune into the Frolic & Courage YouTube channel!
Antoinette | Frolic & Courage